- Awarded for 4 years the Amigo International Scholarship from The University of New Mexico.
- Recognized by the Dean of the Anderson School of Management as a student in the top 10% out of all the full time Business Students.
- Goldman Sachs Internship 2011- Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management
- UNM Model United Nations Delegate for the Harvard National Model United Nations-Latin America 2012 Argentina conference hosted by Harvard University (Achieved the Best Small Delegation Award).
- UNM Model United Nations Delegate for the WorldMUN 2011 Singapore conference hosted by Harvard University.
- UNM Model United Nations Delegate for the WorldMUN 2010 Taipei, Taiwan conference hosted by Harvard University.
- President of LC Madrid IACES: International Association of Civil Engineering Students 2007-2011
- Attended to seminars in Istanbul, Zagreb and Belgrade 2008-2011
- Directed an international congress in Madrid September 2010
- Finalist of the second edition of the national contest “Chief Executive Officer for a day” in Spain December 2010
- Interned at Booz Allen Hamilton in Washington D.C. in the summer of 2011.
- Presented Doug Collister to the Anderson School of Management Hall of Fame in 2011.
- Graduate Assistant to Dr. Doug Thomas in MGMT 328.
- Received the Bank of America MBA/MALAS Fellowship
- Received the Friedman Dual Degree Endowment
- Received the United New Mexico Fellowship
- Received the LAI Douglas T. MacNeill Scholarship
- Member of Phi Kappa Phi
- Dean’s List Recipient, 2007-2011
- Holy Cross Hospital Scholarship, 2007-2011
- Awarded Best Marketing Project at the University of Edinburgh, 2010
- Jean Mullins Macey Endowed Scholarship, 2009-2010
- Ben Lomond Roberts Memorial Endowed Scholarship, 2009-2010
- L.B. Reeder Scholarship, 2009-2010
- Regents International Study OIPS, 2009
- 2009 John Cantwell Memorial Award Recipient, Spring 2009
- Louise Bell Memorial Award Recipient, Fall 2008
- Research Quest Day Oral Presentation Winner on subject of Human Trafficking, Fall 2007
- UNM Regents Scholar